Experienced Law Firm Well-Established in Southeastern Pennsylvania
Media, PA attorney strives to meet legal needs of individual clients and their families
The Law Office of William Adair Bonner is a general practice firm with a mission of advising individuals, businesses, professionals and fiduciaries on diverse legal issues. My firm serves clients throughout Delaware, Chester and Montgomery counties in a range of legal practice areas. Whether your concerns involve estate planning, family law, civil litigation, civil rights, real estate or business affairs, I will put my 20 years of multifaceted experience to use in working to accomplish your objectives.
Community-focused lawyer provides compassionate counseling
Clients in southeastern Pennsylvania trust me to address their personal and business concerns through:
- Innovative thinking — I thoroughly analyze clients’ unique situations and craft tailored strategies to meet their goals.
- One-on-one legal representation — I always stay in close communication with clients and keep them fully informed of case developments.
- Flexible scheduling — I maintain evening and weekend hours for clients unable to make visits during regular hours.
I offer a free initial consultation to discuss your concerns and help you make an informed decision about the course of action to take.
Helping solve legal problems in a range of practice areas
My firm delivers strong representation in these fields of law:
- Estate planning and administration — I handle all aspects of estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives and general estate management to ensure wealth is transferred according to your wishes.
- Family law — I provide comprehensive advice in family law matters including divorce, legal separation, annulment, alimony, marital property division, child custody and support, visitation rights, adoption, paternity and domestic abuse.
- Civil and commercial litigation — I am skilled in litigating civil court matters, including those related to contractual matters and personal injuries.
- Business creation and management — I counsel on such commercial matters as business formation, contracts, securities, intellectual property and employment considerations.
- Real estate — I represent buyers and sellers in the purchase, sale and financing of real estate. I also deal with rental property and landlord and tenant issues.
- Civil rights and liberties — I bring lawsuits seeking financial restitution on behalf of victims of constitutional and civil rights violations under federal and state laws.
I am an effective settlement negotiator with a track record of successful decisions. I stand ready to apply my skills to your case.
Contact an experienced Delaware County attorney for a free initial consultation
At the Law Office of William Adair Bonner, I have been helping southeastern Pennsylvania clients overcome legal challenges for over 20 years. Please call 610-566-2703 or contact me online to set up your free initial consultation at my Media office today.